Here it is, your favorite new summer cocktail: The Porch Paloma. This is a drink created at Tamm Avenue Bar right here in STL. I have modified it slightly. Enjoy!
Your favorite new summer cocktail!
Servings: 1 Person
- 1 Mason Jar
- Kosher or Sea Salt
- Lime optional, for garnish
- Fill the mason jar with ice
- Pour in your preferred amount of tequila. I like to fill the mason jar about 1/4 full of tequila (with the ice already in the jar).
- Fill the remainder up with Squirt. Add a pinch of salt.
- Put the lid on the mason jar and shake for about 30 seconds. If desired, garnish with a lime.
7 thoughts on “The Porch Paloma”
Sounds very refreshing! Will try that on a hot summer day.
And so easy! You know I like easy
Your “ahhh” looks like your mom!!! Loved this video.
If I could be so lucky
I will try this – looks delicious. And you look so cute the day before you will be a year older!!!
Yummy-yummy-yummy, I’m ready!